Ruling Elders are those called to govern and lead the spiritual direction of the church, nominated and appointed by the body at large. At Restoration Ruling Elders serve a three year term and are ordained as leaders within the church. In addition to those below who are members of Restoration, Rev. Jeffrey Lee and Rev. Jon Gibson are standing members of our board of elders.
- Jon Snelson - Missions Team - Class of 2018
- Brigitt Walker - Communication/First Impressions Team - Class of 2018
- Mark Allan - Human Resources Team - Class of 2018
- Jim Thomas - Deacons- Class of 2019
- Susan Tyler - Children's Discipleship Team- Class of 2019
- Dave Stanford - Adult Discipleship Team- Class of 2019
- Brian Leach - Business Administration Team - Class of 2020
- Howard Wright - Worship Team - Class of 2020
- Colleen Haley - Youth Discipleship Team - Class of 2020
Deacons are those called to serve and oversee how people connect into the life and care of Restoration, nominated and appointed by the body at large. They also provide for the needs of the community while also serving the mission and vision of Restoration. Deacons serve a three year term and are ordained as leaders within the church.
- Jon Adam - Class of 2018
- Brad Dugai - Class of 2018
- Amy Almquist - Class of 2018
- Lesley Meisoll - Class of 2019
- Tina Bright - Class of 2019
- Lee Roberts - Class of 2019
- Sue Essad - Class of 2020
- Phyllis Hadley - Class of 2020
ABOUT OUR CHURCH
We believe in the God of restoration – a gracious God who loves us and calls us to share His life-restoring love and grace with others. With love, we embrace life together as we multiply deeper relationships in Christ.
Join us Sunday mornings for coffee and fellowship at 10:00. Worship at 10:30.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter